Monday, June 29, 2009

ZZZzzzZZzzzZZ One redbull please....

Last Friday I wasn’t be able to report to work coz my wife is complaining on her complication due to labor of our second child first week of this month, so what I did is I took all the care of our two kids while she was doing some easy chores in the house.
At around afternoon I texted my superior regarding with my absences, then I immediately lie down to have a rest.



I work as a bank employee at night, not a call center but we have a department for that. At 2 am in the morning I woke up and check my cell phone, I have a message from one of my officemate telling me that our supervisor said that he did not receive any text or call from me, I was stunned and shock, what! It was clear in my memory that I did send a message for him, I check my cell again proceed to sent items looking for proof, I found out that I send the message to the wrong person, sigh!! Oh no maybe because I was so sleepy that time that I did not noticed that I send it to the wrong person, immediately I called my supervisor and ask for an apology.





Gone too soon
Looks like everybody is jumping on the bandwagon in Michael Jackson’s death, the albums are sold out; lots of memorabilia are also available with different fashion, plus their now reviving all of his previous controversy.
As a fan I salute him with his contributions to this industry, I know for sure that we will never witness again another precious talent that he has, he’s the greatest.
I remember the movie Free Willy with one of its soundtrack sung by Michael it’s really inspiring, this certainly one of my favorite. We are also both admirer of peterpan dreaming that we could be like him, now that his gone he truly deserves all the praise in the music industry…

2 comments:

Mary De Leon said...

I can relate to that. :) it happens to the best of us. lalo na kung pang gabi.

iAmGawwy said...

Oo nga eh, ok naman na ko sa pang gabi nakapag adjust na rin dami lang din trabaho sa house talaga.