Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It’s like war at home

I and my wife are distress, our kids we’re not following instructions and outcry is normal at home, neighbors are hush except at night.

I have 3 kids eldest is four years old next is 2 years old and last was 1 year old. Distance of age and lack of space was the main concern. We’re aware of the situation and gazing for solution, difficulty seems to be without end and health is at risk due to restless nights.

Though they bring happiness and inspiration to both of us, we can’t enjoy the moment because of the overwhelming stress. I know what to do and I was the only one that has the capability to do it, but as of now I couldn't. I wish I can, I wish for happy life.

I know in right time everything will be okay.

3 comments:

Giselle said...

:) kids will be kids. you'll miss the noise and mess when they get older. good luck! :)

Julianne said...

yeah. everything will be ok. and Giselle is right. Guso ko rin may bata dito sa bahay kaya lang puro isip bata. hehe!

iAmGawwy said...

Thanks guys! medyo mahirap talaga kasi magkakasunod sila...