Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Long weekend episode

Had a very long weekend but it was a very tiring day, lately I haven’t have enough time for myself, I don’t even have time to take a rest, there’s poccito my prince who always wanted to play and keep on calling with me daddy3x in a louder high pitch, well of course I’m doing my best to at least have time with him since we’ll be expecting another prince in a couple of days, Being a father to poccito was very hard since he demand lot of attentions he even pooh most of the time or three to four times a day mostly after he feeds, I need to get up from my catnap cause he will keep saying tata wash (means he got pooh and wanted to get wash immediately). Sometimes I think about what to do? Can I sustain this kind of lifestyle? Actually we already on our way to hired a nanny for him but on the day that she was supposed to start she just back out don’t know what’s the reason, but all this hard times becomes ineffectual every time a smile appeared on the face of this little prince of mine, what a great reward, by just a simple smile from him makes me feel revitalize, like he was saying daddy I’m fine your doing good I am proud that you are my father, specially now that we don’t have a luxury to treat him out a simple playtime with him would be enough to make his day complete.

My wife ob-gyne has already confirmed that she might get labor for our second baby anytime from now, but it will be crucial for the child since it’s still under a week ahead and it might cause us a lot of means just to finance the laboratories for the baby, so she insisted my wife not now make it the other week, She gave us a package for our expenses in the hospital, my wife choose painless which will cost us around 32-38k for normal delivery, she also informed us that my wife anistisiologist is the same person who have Sharon Cuneta and forgot the other one, she’s the famous anistisiologist we have in the Philippines, a very low profile person we have but certainly the best.
Well I hope things will turn out well, all of this everyday expenditure really make us a lot of headache, especially on how we will finance all of this expenses we just rely everything upstairs and keep on praying to help us in all our needs.

Kyle singers are on a leave right now since most of my members are already abroad (Macau). Last year I’ve decided to recruit new members but unfortunately things did not work out for us, so I need to decide to at least have a rest for the group for the meantime, and now I’m here again trying to revive the group and contacted some of that new members, but having difficulty reaching them, so I realized that it would be better if I go on a solo, this will be more interesting and more challenging since I will do everything alone, I’m not new to this since I was a doing this before when I’m still a resident singer in SNDT parish, I see this also as an advantage and a good source of profit for me since I do not need to share the earnings to otherJ, but I’m still not closing the door to anyone that wanted to join me, but for the meantime I’ll do it alone, and besides the competition for wedding singers is a lot much more tougher now since there are a lot group coming out doing their own raket thing, so it will be my advantage for having much cheaper price compared to them since I’m the only person that they need to pay.

0 comments: