Thursday, May 7, 2009

Preface

Finally I decided to make my own blog that tells everything about my self, this will be my way of letting everyone knows the magnificence and the unseen character of mine.


I was born in Leyte but my parents decided to move here in manila when I was 2, I have two brothers and a sister I’m the eldest of the four, my father died of lung cancer last year of 2008, it was the tragic experience of our family, being left by a person we love so much was a very painful thing that we have ever felt in our life, so far we still trying to recover from that loss, until now the whole family still can’t accept as true, my god it was so fast, he’s so young to die (he was at his 50’s only)that’s the question that always comes up in our mind, and because of this I realized the importance of life, all the wasted time that I wish I could spent with him until his last breath but I didn’t.

Now I know what my father goes through during my first day here at the human race as I am building my own family, it is such an overwhelming experience to be a father, and as of now life must go on and face the reality and the challenges of life, and now everybody is doing their way to deal with that experience, my sister is in the states with his husband and my brothers are staying with my mom, we hope we could recover from this pain soon.

2 comments:

Jinjiruks said...

welcome to the blogging world.

iAmGawwy said...

@jin

Baliw ka..