Friday, July 17, 2009

Kamusta

Hi how you doing now hope you’re still ok, I know you miss me so much, I’m so sorry if I haven’t visited you often, just got busy this past few days, so many things happen, hard to say but it’s too private to tell you all, maybe someday I can have a guts to share it to you.

You still look the same, nothing happen? Are there any visitors came what did they say? Or you forgot to track it.

I’d like to ask you a question hope you wouldn’t mind, just wondering why we can’t have all the simple things that we want to do in our life all at the same time. We must always choose between one of them, if we have the capacity of capabilities why we can’t have them both. Why do we need to drop the other one? Is it because I’m already settled is that why?


PRIORITIZE” yeah I know, been depth with that word already but to tell you honestly I am proud to say that I’m still making good decisions in my life. I know what’s important and what is not. And for me nothing will go beyond with the joy and happiness that my wife and my kids can give to me.

I’ve miss so many things the Choir, singing in the church, teaching, my friends, going out at night, surfing the net, billiards, basketball, going to the mall, attending Sunday mass(Service), drinking, visit my friend, watching concerts, out of town and many more. These activities have to let go and time to move on and face the real challenge of life I’m not a Peterpan anymore, the boy from the past had already grown it’s now my time to take care of those new peterpan that loves me much.


Promise
Favor could you tell the TTC that I will make my promise, though I cannot give exact schedule I will make a way for them, and also pls. tell them I miss them so much.
Now it’s time to say goodbye I hope you all learned and pick all the lessons that we have for the past years. Let’s all hope for the best guys’ who knows maybe someday I could join you again, just pray and ask him to make a way if he permitted. See you and thanks for everything I will miss you so much. God bless..

2 comments:

Mary De Leon said...

aww.. I know where youre coming from.. hmm..

KRIS JASPER said...

blog rest....